Friday, December 23, 2011

December 23

Assalamualaikum..

HYE DEAR BLOGGERS ^^


Salam Jumaat :) ouuhh. Now I'm counting a day to return to the dormitory.11days left and I feel like Whatheckkkk!!! Imma back to school rules and start my life as a student again again and again :( SO SAD! I'm still student. Hye there! next year I'm sweet 19. YESSS!!! I  recognize a lot of expectations to live in hostels despite being 6years I lived there :/
OHHH. Next year I'm the one of a STPM candidates. WHOAAAAAA. That's mean Im gonna leave the school season.VAI VAI :P 

OK! here I've to confess that i'm not gonna having a ttm or else for this moment. NO and TOTALLY NO! Here I've to express what is in my heart. I really want to cry but I did'nt know  how to express it - where? who? *just like a WH question. HAHAHA!*. Since that incident happen to me I've to make myself calm keep cool happy and etc. But it doesn't work. You know what,  I really love that person. Damn much! there's no doubt here. But otherwise, letting him goes is the best desicion I ever made. Mybe I'm not a deserve person to be correlated with him. To be honest I'm an egoistic person. I'm not going to eat crow as long as he did'nt mention it to me. HOW ILL-MENERED I AM. A time that we within an inch of fail, that person trying to recover everything - to win my heart back, coax me..but I never get appreciate what he had done for me. NOW, we're totally fail and it's because of me. 
The thruth is I'm totally tired and sick to think about this. I want all the memories extinct from my mind but I can't made it. Sometimes I couldn't understand my feeling my own heart. I did'nt know how to sort out even until NOW. Untill a time I have to relying on my self to tackle this matter. I try to stop the feeling and try to be who I'am before. But I'm failed again again and again. I'm sorry. I started crying and couldn't stop myself and I started running but there's nowhere to run to. Past is past and that's no reasons for me to remember all this thing. It's just a memory because past is the history.
"SHIT HAPPENS BUT LIFE GOES ON"




Till then.


No comments:

Post a Comment